Retell’s TLS call recording solution uses advanced technology to record from virtually any headset/Soft-Phone combination & automatically stores recordings on your PC.
Call Recorder TLS (Excluding Connector)
£143.99 Inc. VAT
£119.99 Exc. VAT
**Our shop is currently down for maintenance – please call us on 01932 779 755 to make a purchase**
The software displays the recording archive as a searchable list. The recording properties like date and time of the recording are stored with the actual recording and can be viewed in the archive.
Recordings can be played back, e-mailed, exported or copied to other archives. Advanced searches can be made to find recordings quickly or to get a clear picture of the amount of recordings. Archives can be combined in one database for supervisors or group managers.
For security, recordings can be stored encrypted or protected against unauthorised playback or deletion with a password.
- Also records from desktop or mobile phone (Mobile phone with Jabra PRO™ series headset only)
- Records Skype (not compatible with Skype version 6.9 onwards) and Microsoft Lync calls
- Automatic recording or recording on demand
- Advanced search on; Date, Time, Duration, Notes, Name and device
- Import and export of complete archives for backup purposes
- Playback and e-mailing of recordings
- Automatic update of call listing
- Password protection of recordings
- User specified display of call listing
- Notes field and Names field.
- Encryption of recordings
- Password protection against unauthorized playback and deleting of recordings.
Call Centre Use
This call recorder can be used in small businesses where one telephone line is connected, but it is also possible to use TLS with every headset in a Call centre.
For the use of TLS in a Call centre an API can be installed through which TLS and the Call Centre’s software can work together.
A Supervisor may have access to a set of TLS Archives. These Archives should be stored on a network drive.
Processor: All IBM PC processors
Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP/ Vista / 7/8
Connection: Free USB port or USB hub